Download this We Trade Network- contract for your records and/or to print and send in.
Naming those in the contract: The corporation or owner hereafter referred to as “Member” applies for an account with We Trade Network hereafter referred to as WTN, for the purpose of trading their products and services with other WTN Members. As a Member of WTN, Member agrees to:
- To offer products and services to other WTN Members for trade dollars at regular prevailing prices, with the same warranties, guarantees, and level of service given to regular cash customers. Exceptions to the 100% trade rule can be made for individual sales over $5000 or for special order non-stock items.
- Member will not arbitrarily refuse trade sales. If a member wishes to suspend acceptance of trade dollars, they will contact the WTN office to have their account status changed.
- WTN assumes no responsibility for the quality, timely delivery, warranty or dispute of any nature between WTN exchange Members with regard to any product or service being traded. WTN Members should exercise the same due diligence prior to entering a trade transaction as an ordinary cash transaction. WTN is functioning in a brokerage capacity and each WTN Member does hereby indemnify and hold WTN harmless with respect to any claim arising out of any trade transaction.FEES
To pay WTN the following transaction fees:
With auto-pay and in good standing:
5.5% in cash of the total of each purchase;
5.5% in cash of the total of each sale;
If a member does not use auto-pay, or account has become past due, fees will be adjusted as follows:
6.5% in cash of the total of each purchase;
6.5% in cash of the total of each sale;
- To pay WTN $15 trade dollar monthly fee each month. This fee will begin after the Member has earned $300 in trade sales.
- To pay WTN an interest charge of 6% APR in trade on any negative trade balance. Trade funds from this fee shall be deposited in a bad debt reserve fund to offset losses in the WTN system.
- A service cash charge of 1% per month will be assessed on all delinquent cash fees owed. Fees are assessed at the beginning of the month and are considered delinquent if not paid by the end of the calendar month.
- A member may cancel their account at any time by notifying the WTN office. Any outstanding negative trade balance must be paid with something of equivalent value as determined by WTN.
- WTN may, at its sole discretion modify, amend or change this agreement in any way WTN deems necessary, provided the changes and policies are reasonably uniform between the Members. WTN shall notify the Members of any material changes to the program in writing thirty (30) days prior to the effective date and any transaction within the trade network after the notice was given shall constitute Participants acceptance.
- To otherwise abide by and adhere to the accompanying “Trade Rules and Regulations” [that are attached hereto made a part of this agreement].
- It is understood and acknowledged that this agreement and the “Trade Rules and Regulations” constitute the entire agreement between parties and shall be binding upon the Member and the heirs, successors, personal representatives and assigns of the Member.
- Both parties have the right, power and authority to enter into this agreement and to consummate the transactions contemplated hereby.